[Monotone-devel] Re: usher and roaster?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: usher and roaster?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:52:38 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:03:45 +0200, Zbynek Winkler
<address@hidden> said:

zwin> Could someone enlighten me about the new "usher code"? What is
zwin> it? I also remember reading about some "roasters"...?

usher is basically an umbrella process that routes incoming netsync
requests to the correct monotone server process.  This is good to use
if you want to serve more than one database from the same machine
instead of having everything in the same database.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/