Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.stripped versus botan

From: Markus Wanner
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.stripped versus botan
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:53:29 +0100

Hi,

Zack Weinberg wrote:
> There's two things that coulda gone wrong: first, I accidentally
> checked in an incorrect change to Makefile.am last night; I've just
> reverted that, so please update and try again.

Okay, that did the trick on debian sid. Thank you.

However, testing quickly on FreeBSD 7.1, I get:

checking for botan... gnome-config: not found
no
usage: basename string [suffix]
       basename [-a] [-s suffix] string [...]
checking for botan using .... --cflags: not found
no
checking for botan... not found; guessing
checking whether botan is usable... no
configure: *** botan_CFLAGS=
configure: *** botan_LIBS=-lbotan
configure: error: Must be able to compile and link programs against botan.
See `config.log' for more details.

What is 'gnome-config' doing there? botan-config is within $PATH.

I fear your changes to this branch are severe enough to require further
testing (and fixing) on various platforms. :-(

Regards

Markus Wanner