nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] RFC: line numbers?

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] RFC: line numbers?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 15:40:20 -0400

Apologies, not been in the loop until now, but I think it makes sense
to optimize the layout for at least 99/999 lines by default. This
seems more like a 'short script/quick edit of existing file' use case
versus writing a letter, so I imagine the files in question will be at
least a few dozen lines long.