Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 19:41:43 -0700

address@hidden writes:

> It looks like, when it finally comes out, nmh-1.6 will represent a
> revolutionary change it the way nmh deals with MIME.
>
> But, in the nearly two years since nmh-1.5, there have been many other
> important (at least important to me) improvements. For example, to sortm,
> mhbuld, mhstore, and message sequencing, that I'm itching to get ahold of.
> Even the Mime related stuff already there will be a big improvement.
>
> So I wonder if I could prevail upon somebody to create and release an
> nmh-1.6-RC1. I can't -- way about my pay grade.

By now, nmh 1.6 is out and everybody is happy.

But going forward Ken might be open to putting a link on the home page
called "Snapshots" that points to some directory somewhere where the
nightly build-bot can deposit a tarball called
nmh-snapshot-<YYYYMMDD>>.tgz.

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/