Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What about an nmh-1.6-RC1
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 23:10:14 -0400

Bill wrote:

> But going forward Ken might be open to putting a link on the home
> page called "Snapshots" that points to some directory somewhere
> where the nightly build-bot can deposit a tarball called
> nmh-snapshot-<YYYYMMDD>>.tgz.

I expect that wouldn't be worth the effort, both initial and
ongoing.

And it should be very easy for a user to do this:

    $ git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/nmh.git
    $ cd nmh
    $ docs/contrib/build_nmh -di

though on CentOS 6 and maybe others, that requires
installing a newer (at least 2.68) autoconf.  I don't know
what version of autoconf comes with CentOS 7.