nufw-users

[Nufw-users] Radius authentication

From: Johann Spies
Subject: [Nufw-users] Radius authentication
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:54:06 +0200

I am new to this list and new to nufw.  We are investigating the
possibility of replacing Checkpoint FW-1 with NuFw.

We want to authenticate users using radius and we have 25000 potential
users for this setup.

Our users pay for internet traffic and some of them use a
pay-as-you-go system.  In such cases the internet sessions should be
stopped when the credits are all used up.

I have read through the howto to install nufw and set it up for a test
environment and my first problem is that I do not know how to set it
up to authenticate against our radius server using libpam-nufw.

Maybe I must ask the question here:  Am I on the right track trying
out NuFW or should I look further?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye
      do, do all to the glory of God."
                                  I Corinthians 10:31