nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] Radius authentication

From: Johann Spies
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] Radius authentication
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:46:09 +0200

Eric,

I am making no progress.  If you can help me to understand a few
things I will appreciate it:

1. How many subscribers are on this list?
2. If I use radius authentication, what role does ldap play when using
   nufw?
3. I have the following now:

   /etc/common-auth
   auth    required        pam_unix.so nullok_secure

   /etc/nuauth
   @include common-auth
   auth    required      /lib/security/pam_env.so
   auth    sufficient     /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so
   auth    required      /lib/security/pam_deny.so

   And I now get the following when I try to authenticate a non-local user:

** Message: Starting SASL negotiation: user not found
** Message: Authentification error: SASL error: invalid credentials (username
or password)
** Message: Authentification error: user: address@hidden from 127.0.0.1 (port
49279), protocol version 4

   How do I get around this?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
      life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead,
      yet shall he live."                 John 11:25