nufw-users

Re: [Nufw-users] Radius authentication

From: Johann Spies
Subject: Re: [Nufw-users] Radius authentication
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:55:39 +0200

Hallo Eric,

> Hmmm, bad configuration file in debian testing. Simply search for
> nuprelude in /etc/nufw//nuauth.conf and suppress the reference to
> nuprelude in uncommented line.

Thanks. With your help that one was easy to sort out.

Now the next problem:

When I try to authenticate as a radius user (jspies) who does not have
a local account the following happens:

** Message: Authentification error: SASL error: invalid credentials (username
or password)
** Message: Authentification error: user: address@hidden from 127.0.0.1
** (port 46910), protocol version 4

When I create the user 'jspies' and do the same I get:

I have to be able to authenticate non-local users.  How do I do that?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036
     "Many are the afflictions of the righteous; but the