Octave Workshop 0.9 & Windows Installer

From: Sebastien Loisel
Subject: Octave Workshop 0.9 & Windows Installer
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:43:29 +0100

This is to announce the availability of Octave Workshop v0.9 and the new Windows installer. I would appreciate if you could test it and let me know of any problems you find. I would like to consider Octave Workshop "feature complete" for a 1.0 release.

The version of Octave distributed with the Windows installer of Octave Workshop is a CVS version, so do not hold the Octave programmer responsible for bugs in Octave itself. However, I am interested in any GUI bugs you find.

http://www.math.mcgill.ca/loisel/octave-workshop/

Cheers,

Sébastien Loisel