Re: GUI Octave

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: GUI Octave
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:52:53 -0600

On 13 February 2011 11:34, Joaquim Varandas <address@hidden> wrote:

> I even liked to share the source code, however it was developed based on
> available classes under license CPOL (The Code Project Open License), New
> BSD License, GNU and other types of Proprietary License.
> So the worst that could happen is to put myself in a muddle of rights.

Wait a minute... if you already mixed GPL license with your code,
you're doing a GPL violation. Are you sure this is what happened?
You're already in a muddle of rights, releasing your source would get
you out of it.

Or it would, except that the CPOL is GPL-incompatible. The GPL doesn't
let you distribute binaries with a GPL-incompatible license.

- Jordi G. H.