Re: [Openexr-devel] openExr & Shake

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] openExr & Shake
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:37:36 +0000

Hi all, thanks for all the suggestions.
It seems that with some gentle persuation the shake IO file node seems to be
working just fine. Hopefully this format can be adopted across the whole
pipeline.
(The flexible header data means that we can carry info into shake from the
renderers and do some funky stuff)
This is all still with version 1.0.4 and the local changes that were needed to
build with gcc 2.95. As soon as I get a chance I will try this with the new
1.0.5.

Once again, many thanks for all the help.

Piotr