Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.0.5 released

From: Paul Schneider
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.0.5 released
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:38:09 -0800

Just as a side note, if you launch an app from the Finder by double-clicking, the only command-line argument you'll be able to receive is the psn of the process that launched you (the Finder). I think this is to help out CFM applications, which are always launched by the wrapper app LaunchCFMApp and would sometimes like to know which application "really" launched them. This is problematic in an app like exrdisplay that requires command-line arguments to function correctly.

- Paul