pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] underlines etc in pan

From: J.B. Moreno
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] underlines etc in pan
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:11:55 -0500

On 11/5/02 11:09 AM, Charles Kerr at <address@hidden> wrote:

> Are there any commonly-used practices that Pan should follow?
> What do Agent, Outlook, KNode, etc. bold/italic/underline on?

Don't know about Knode, Outlook does nothing (but what would you expect from
people unable to do a proper sigdash for the better part of a decade?), and
neither does Agent.

Dialog (new agent-like program) supports them, as does Netscape for a wonder
(both are too liberal in what they accept IMO), slrn, gnus, tin, and Thoth
and an Amiga program or two. I forget whether or not Xnews does or not.

--
J.B. Moreno