pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Open ("o" key) feature now missing/broken?

From: Rob
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Open ("o" key) feature now missing/broken?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:23:42 -0500

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 06:06, Duncan wrote:
> > better for me, since I have no idea how to set GNOME mime-types in the
> > first place as I don't run GNOME. ;) )
> Case in point as to why they don't want to load up PAN w/ a bunch of Gnome
> dependencies, at this point.  Why should you have to install Gnome, just to
> run one app?

I do have GNOME loaded, actually, since I was using Evolution as my mailer
briefly.  I just have no idea how to change preferences like mime types and
don't really have time to learn.

Looking back at your original message, it seems to me that yours is the
simplest and sanest way to go here after all.

Rob