pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Single-click in 0.13.2.90

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Single-click in 0.13.2.90
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:46:53 -0800

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 07:44:42PM -0600, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> Am I off-base here? am I ranting too hard to make sense? am I doing
> something wrong? how do other people use the interface to grab whole lists
> of binary posts? (I really do want to know, in case someone knows a better
> way to do things).

No.
No.
And, I select lots of binaries by clicking and dragging, like you.
Single-click doing anything but selecting is supa lame as far as I'm
concerned.  :)

I could change my style, but I've been using it for many years now and I
don't see why I should.

This is what I do:

  load monster binaries group

  scroll scroll scroll
    click, drag, shift-s

  scroll scroll scroll
    click, drag, shift-s

  scroll scroll scroll
    click, drag, shift-s

  scroll scroll scroll
    click, drag, shift-s

  go to bed

I like it that way.  It puts the Pimp in PAN.