pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 13.90 feature hide-n-seek

From: Johan Ovlinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 13.90 feature hide-n-seek
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:21:09 -0500

Quoth Duncan:
   > 3) File->Open Attachment (keyboard shortcut O in 0.11.4).  An
   >    improvement over 0.11.4 would be to have this count as an
   >    interactive task.

   AFAICT, that functionality relied on Gnome.  This has come up
   repeatedly, and is one thing I'd like to get back as well.  The
   suggestions to date have been to use some sort of image viewer
   setting, similar to the browser and text editor settings already
   there.

What I tended to use open-attachment for most is to preview multi-part
pictures.  It would be nice if all parts of a multi-part article could
be optionally downloaded and viewed by selecting multi-part article.

Johan