pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 13.90 feature hide-n-seek

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 13.90 feature hide-n-seek
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:30:31 +1300

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003 05:15:21 -0800 Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

However, having used Pan on a sloooow connection last week where it
took awhile for the tasks to finish the binary part they were on
before being siphoned away for the text tasks, I think I may have
been too hasty.  Anyone else want this back?

Yep - esp. for my connection where a) its over a dialup b) the server limits me to 3 connections, and the server is also bandwidth capped.

Although - as long as having it reserved for articles, could it also be for headers. ( or more better, reserve x connections for attachments ). I only need one connection for the attachments as on the modem, with the bandwidth cap, it doesn't really matter how many connections are thrown at each message.