pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Spellchecking

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Spellchecking
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:53:28 -0600

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 08:33 pm, Charles Kerr wrote:

> A second, equally persuasive reason to work with aspell directly
> is that that way Pan can query the library to see what languages
> are available.  That would be nice in an option menu in the compose
> window; currently there's no way to specify anything but English.

Ooh, now that would be cool, Useless for me ( I only speak english) but very
cool and I can see that as being very useful for international users <g>
/me likes the idea.

--
Some people are born normal, some people achieve normality, and some
have normalcy thrust upon them by a nice nurse with a hypodermic.