pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Fit image to Window

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Fit image to Window
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:13:58 -0500

On 10/19 03:59 , Duncan wrote:
> I have text mode scripts (which could be aliases in many cases,
> but...)
<snip>
>  Just the typical
> sysadmin type scripts most develop over time, I'd say.

I actually try to keep my environment fairly stock; with only a few custom
aliases. I work on so many different boxes on a daily basis, that it would
be more frustration than help, to get into the habit of setting such things
up, only to find them not applicable on whatever box I'm logged into.

If I were a programmer or just an end-user tho; that would be different. :)

--
Carl Soderstrom

Do You Want "Tax and Spend" Kerry or "Borrow and Spend" Bush?
Vote Badnarik for President - The Only Real Choice
for Smaller Government  www.Badnarik.org
Vote Libertarian - Restore the American Dream