pan-users

Re: [lists] Re: [Pan-users] Difficulty In Compiling 0.99

From: walt
Subject: Re: [lists] Re: [Pan-users] Difficulty In Compiling 0.99
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 14:05:08 -0700

Graham wrote:
> On Mon, 29 May 2006 10:53:22 -0500 (CDT)
> "Charles Kerr" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I'll add a comment to the configure.in file to clarify this. :)
>
> Thanks Charles...
>
> And can I just thank you and your team for all the hard work you do.

Amen!

> You can't help it if I'm one of those people who have a very minimal
> Gnome system because I prefer KDE... :o)

I've been using both for many years and I still can't decide which
I prefer -- or if either one of them is truly better than a minimal
desktop like xfce or the *box family.

I use gnome on one machine and kde on another and I like different
features of both.

Anyway, thanks to Charles' post I just discovered that my gtkspell
was out of date on the gnome machine.  I just finished building
pan-0.99 using the --with-GNOME and --with-GTKSPELL options and
I'm about to find out what they do  :o)