pan-users

[Pan-users] posting problem

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] posting problem
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:32:44 -0500

I use 2 news servers, both primary.  news.individual.net and news.gmane.org.  I
was just reading an article in a gmane group and wanted to post to that group.
I composed my message, hit the "send article" button and the following dialog
appears.

        There were problems with this post.
        Warning: Unknown group "gmane.comp.gnome.apps.pan.user".

Since I'm reading from that group, I know there is such a group.

How do I get this to work?

TIA,
Bruce