Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:23:25 +0000

Josh mentioned, "phpGroupware allows for multiple login domains, where each
domain
is its own using only the same files."  I'll check it out and see if it's
practical
on a large scale.

Thanks all.

Richard June (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Bob Crandell wrote:
>
>> How well will this work with 150 groups that aren't supposed to see each
>> other?
>>
>> Richard June (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>
>as was already mentioned, It didn't occur to me that you only wanted to setup
phpgroupware like that. if you actually did want a "virtual server" for
everybody,
this would work, I don't know how well as the most I've setup was four with a
2GB
partition each.