RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah

From: Cuendet JeanEric
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:45:51 +0100

> fair enough, but he didn't say that in his original post, and
> it didn't occur to me that he was only wanting to do phpgroupware.
>
> He just said group a and group b. ah well, life continues.

Why don't you install as many groups as you want under a new directory for
each.
Then you can either give a different port or a different virtual host for
each phpGroupWare installation.
I think it's easy and will work well.
That needs of course N copies of phpGroupWare (or hard/symlinks) and a DB
instance for each group.

-jec