Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] The GIF issue

From: David W. Jablonski
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] The GIF issue
Date: 21 Jan 2002 15:30:22 -0600

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 14:17, Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r) wrote:

> This would be a burden on the users. I was considered and debated *alot*
> but lost.

I wasn't aware.  Thank you for clarifying this.

> Correct, they cant force us, but they can remove us from their boxes. We
> are prepared to self host on my boxes if nessesary...

Unfortunate set of circumstances.  I think if I get phpGroupware working
well enough to completely serve my company's needs I may be able to get
them to agree to a donation of some sorts to help if needed.

Thank you.

--
David W. Jablonski, RHCE, MCSE
Systems Administrator