Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] The GIF issue

From: Darryl
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] The GIF issue
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:14:07 -0600

In concurence with an email posted previously and with the
forewarning that I am niether a lawyer nor a legal expert of any kind
it does seem at least convention in "standards" in general and certainly
wordings in all standards I have read (ISO,ANSI,ASM,ASME,SAE)
that "should not" would imply an option and "shall" implies a mandatory
requirement.

Regards.