Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification (

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification (fwd)
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 23:30:18 +0000

Mark A Peters (address@hidden) wrote*:
>how can we feel confident to tell them that .14 RC1 is stable in the
>exposed methods for them to build their native clients.

On the other end of it, I don't think I would feel all that comfortable
accepting an
RC1 as stable enough to develop a natice client against.  I would expect some
changes to occur as long as those changes are obvious benifits.

I am running HEAD email in an otherwise .14 install.  The only change outside
of the
email/ tree is to the nextmatches class, I understand that as a bug fix that
only
affects the email ui.  Maybe I'm a bit out of touch with the api layout, but if
it's
not in phpgwapi/ then it's not really core.  The system should work fine
without it,
as in using SquirrelMail or another 3rd party phpgw aware email app instead of
"email".
I understand the want to not include filters, that is a new feature, but the
rest
seems to be just bugfixes and feature completions that have yet to be commited
to .14.

Chris