Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification (

From: Ryan Bonham
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification (fwd)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:51:25 -0500

Hi,

I will make this short, I agree that there was a feature freeze, and that
one is necessary, but in the case of the email app, which was in need of
mainly finished Filtering support, I think that allowing it in, would make
the difference between .14 being a ok release, and a Great release.  I have
used the email app extensively in both .12CVS and .14RC, and it is lacking.
I might not be a developer on this project, but I think I can speak for
anyone that is considering phpgourpware for there needs, .14 would be a FAR
better release with the new "feature/bug fixes" that angles has done.. If
the project managements lets it in, I will update my system and bug test the
hell out of it, and report everything I can find, to make sure it is stable.

That said, I have also had problems installing CVS of both .14RC and HEAD on
two different machines, one which was running head from sourceforge. Yet I
have got it working on a third machine, as soon as I can figure out what the
problem is I will report it..

Just my two cents..

Ryan