RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] [OT?] SQL for hosted sites

From: Joseph Engo
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] [OT?] SQL for hosted sites
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:36:22 +0000

The way our table naming is supposed to work is something like this:

phpgw_<appname>_<tablename)

For example: phpgw_tts_tickets

This way, you know what app it belongs to and that its a phpGroupWare table.  I
don't think appending a name would help matters.  It would only make the code
more
confussing and hard to work with.

Joseph Engo