RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] [OT?] SQL for hosted sites

From: Jason Wilcox
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] [OT?] SQL for hosted sites
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:00:27 -0600

But if the code was changed to allow for the
<prefixvariable>_<appanme>_<tablename> it wouldn't mess the code up
at all, it should be as simple as adding a new variable and setting
that up in the config.

Making that modification doesn't lead to any more confusion than
there is now and as for people looking at the database they are most
likely the ones who set it up in the first place so they would know
that it is a phpgroupware table by the prefix they specified.

Supporting hosted users who share mysql installations or who want to
host multiple installations on a single database (as I must) need
this type of functionality, it may be a small subset but it would be
a nice feature.

Jason