Re: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] group/team scheduling

From: Stephan Cremer
Subject: Re: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] group/team scheduling
Date: 02 Aug 2002 11:12:12 +0200

Hi Sigurd and Ralf,

first of all, thanks for your responses.

> Comment out "socket_set_timeout($this->socket,$timeout,0);" on line 81
> in
> "/phpgwapi/inc/class.network.inc.php" will make RC4 work

this made the warning go away - I also did set the variable "$timeout"
to 1 (it was set to 15) which made it somewhat more usable...

============================

> All of these error have been korrected by me and are at the moment
> under infolog/calendar in HEAD, to be integrated by skeeter into the
> standard calendar. If you need this features, feel free to use the
> version in infolog, it has infolog-integration too.

any chances to get the HEAD code to run with in one of the RC<X>
installations? I tried copying the calendar tree from HEAD into a RC4
installation and received the following error message immediately after
logging in:

---------- snip ----------
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_var() in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/phpgroupware/calendar/inc/class.bocalendar.inc.php on
line 159

Again, especially to avoid double work, I would love to get the complete
HEAD branch to run, but I still didn't make it past the errors I posted
before :-(

Best regards,
Stephan Cremer.