Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] group/team scheduling

From: Stephan Cremer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] group/team scheduling
Date: 13 Aug 2002 10:31:16 +0200

Ralf (and Skeeter?!),

> Wouldnt say my version is more recent, it just has this error corrected.
> You can find it in the necessarry files in the calendar subdir of the
> infolog app.

I (finally :-) found the calendar module classes you patched in
infolog/calendar and indeed found lots of bugs corrected. I then found
RC4 with your patches integrated the best base for my work.

In the meantime I have added the following things to the planner view of
the calendar module:

- select between two views: "category" and "user"
- select the number of months (currently limited to six) to be
  displayed starting with the month selected.
- fixed some date related bugs
- added some more information to the planner event representation
- the template used was "jusweb"

Most of the changes were made in the files

        - "class.bocalendar.inc.php" and
        - "class.uicalendar.inc.php"

To get bocalendar to run in RC4 I had to change a couple of lines, which
I marked by comments ("RC4"/"HEAD").

The template file calendar/templates/justweb/header.inc.php is based on
the one in RC4.

=> I just created a unified diff against RC4 and discovered that the
patch is more than 2000 lines long, so I decided not to post it here...

But then - what shall I do with it. I would like to submit the patch so
you guys can have a look at it and possibly integrate it into the
standard calendar eventually?

Ralf, would you mind looking at the changes and check it into your
branch?

Skeeter?

Best regards,
Stephan.