Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] group/team scheduling

From: Stephan Cremer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] group/team scheduling
Date: 05 Aug 2002 13:36:04 +0200

Ralf,

> > - the ACL mechanism (granting access) does not work correctly, e.g.
> >   granting access to a group does not have the desired effect.
> > - events scheduled accross months (e.g.: Aug. 30th - Sep. 2nd)
> >   are not shown correctly.
> > - events scheduled over more than a month (e.g.: Aug 1st - Dec 15th)
> >   are not shown correctly
> > - events repeating on a daily basis show up as one non-repeating event
> >   lasting for one day
> > - colouring of events according to their category does not work
> >   I added an optional field "cat_color" to the table "phpgw_categories"
> >   and extended the category definition form with a color text field to
> >   make it work, but what happens if an event is associated with more
> >   than one category?
>
> All of these error have been korrected by me and are at the moment under
> infolog/calendar in HEAD, to be integrated by skeeter into the standard
> calendar. If you need this features, feel free to use the version in
> infolog, it has infolog-integration too.

ok, I've digged into the HEAD sources I previously checked out using the
command
"cvs -z3
-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware co -rHEAD phpgroupware"

I messed with the template stuff and finally made it past the setup
procedure. After that I took a look at the calendar module and had to
find out that none of the errors mentioned are corrected :-/

=> is there a more recent version of "class.uicalendar.inc.php" than
1.81? If so, where can I get it? Kinda confused currenty... :-(

Regards,
Stephan.