[Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?

From: W. Chris Shank
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:55:09 -0400

Hi,

I'd like to use PHP-GW in a content management capacity as well as it's collaboration capability. For instance, I'd like the home page of the public site to display any public calendar events for that day and also display a current poll. there are a few more things i'd like to do, but they all fall along the same basic theme - extracting small - specific amounts of data - and displaying it on a single public page. any guidance or help in this area is appreciated.

thanks