[Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?

From: W. Chris Shank
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:55:28 -0400

Patrick,

i found the sitemgr code and got it installed ok. IT ROCKS! It's 80% of what I need, I even figured out where the blocks are activate/deactivated. I did look at the cal block, because i'm very interested in getting cal data on the site. i know some php, but i can't make heads or tails out of this code just yet. where can i go to find some documentation or tutorial on some of this? i checked out the phpgroupware tutorial, and am looking for phpnuke documentation. any pointers or starting points? i would like very much to conribute to this code.

thanks,

Chris