Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP-GW as backend to public site?
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 13:40:55 -0700

        These functions do work correctly.

Please rather than changing the existing TOC block, create a new one that does what you want. The existing TOC block, in my opinion, functions fine. Also, take a look at the SiteIndex stuff. As off last night the full site index and table of contents have been upgraded to take nested categories into account, so you will want to update to the latest code.

Note also that there are getTOC and getIndex functions that will probably make your life much easier than using the getFullChildrentIDList functions. The getTOC and getIndex functions return arrays that include pre-made links and such.

Finally, the TOC block is not intended to show the pages. That is what the SiteIndex block is for.

One more thing: make sure you are passing integers to those two functions you are having trouble with. Try changing your call from:

getChildrenIDList($cat_id) to getChildrenIDList((int) $cat_id)

and see what happens.

..mr_e

--On Saturday, September 14, 2002 4:20 PM -0400,