Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] We cant continue to work like we do at the

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] We cant continue to work like we do at the moment
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:36:39 -0700

Reiner Jung wrote:

Conclusion:

Come down to the roots, to make a open source groupware project.
Have respect to other developers.
Work together and not against each other.
Stop the political discussions about FSF, GPL, LGPL ...
Have you ever read the GPL/LGPL and what the FSF has to say?
We are licensed under the GPL/LGPL for a reason. Those licenses are political by nature and are generally described as "Social Contracts" more than legal ones.

Dan