Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] We cant continue to work like we do at the

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] We cant continue to work like we do at the moment
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:31:15 -0700

Dave Hall wrote:

Yes I was aware of the existence of the server.  I was also aware of
many problem with this server.  I frankly do not have the time or energy
to get into another debate over purchasing a GNU server vs trying to
convert the Toshiba box into a GNU server.
<snip all the blah blah...>

Dave, STOP defending yourself on this. You made the right decision. Why anyone would even be bothered that we had to by our own box is beyond me! While that Toshiba is/was avaible, its much better to have our own box at the FSF that they can help us manage. We ARE a FSF project, and thats where the server belongs.

So for all those that are bothered for whatever insane reasons you have. Leave Dave alone already. Its beyond stupid

Dan