[Phpgroupware-developers] My ISP

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] My ISP
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:14:51 +0000

Hi,

I'm setting up a phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.512 demo site for my local ISP.  He
really likes it.  So far I haven't run into any show stoppers which is a good
thing.
 Yes?

What I would like to see is the ability to copy a group.  For example, set up
the
Default group just the way you like it.  Now copy it to other groups.  Make a
few,
if any, changes and just add users.

Adding users with the phpGroupWare interface should add a Linux user.  Deleting
user should have the _option_ of deleting that user's home directory.  I seem to
have a vague recollection of someone asking about this in the distant past.

Oh yeah, you should be able to associate an email domain with a group.

It would be nice if this could be included in .16 but that's probabaly not
realistic.

I wish I could code.

Thanks

--