Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Coordination Team

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Coordination Team
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 17:47:45 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry to jump into this, but :

Sigurd Nes a écrit :

> [...]
I'm not sure to understand what you mean here ... "things like that" is
for the fact that being a GNU package has some well known constraints
(and lot's advantages IMHO), or that if you want to put some pieces of
code under another Licence than the official one it should be GPLv3
Compliant ? Or another thing ?

Regards,

Caeies.