RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Nested db-objects

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Nested db-objects
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 21:12:55 +0200 (MEST)

I can live with that - but I need some time to analyse and fix the issues.

Meanwhile - I propose that we branch out the .18 with cloning permitted -
leaving out the upcoming features of Interlink (which still have issues).

Also I think we should drop the idea of the sync of the svn trees of savanna
and Resight - as it seems to generate a lot of friction.

Both the Resight project and phproupware would benefit from using the standard
patch-manager at savanna. Then the Resight project will have more freedom to
play around - and the community will have more control of what gets in.

- And hopefully it can be as fun as it used to be:)

So - what do you think?

Regards

Sigurd