RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Nested db-objects

From: Dave Hall
Subject: RE: [phpGroupWare-developers] Nested db-objects
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 03:23:22 +0000

On Sun, 2008-05-25 at 11:08 +0200, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> [...]

This is untrue.  The "stable branch" in the resight tree was only
created in February, while the change was made in November.

[...]

> > ?I think we can consider delaying the branching by 1 week, until Sunday
> > 8 June 2008 at 1200UTC to allow Sigurd to finish the refactoring of his
> > code.  No further extension is reasonable.  If we keep on finding
> > issues/reasons to delay this then we will never get the release out.

[...]

> I recommend you break out .18 from the current trunk in savanna
> without any further delay.

The offer still stands.  You have the opportunity to patch property and
include it as a maintained module in the 0.9.18 release.  I have looked
at the code and 2 weeks seems more than reasonable to make the changes
that you need to make.