Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Setup broken?

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Setup broken?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:48:49 +0100

Hi Lars,

Hi all,

Sorry to be so slow to answer, but I have a lot's of work atm ... Will
be working on phpgw tomorrow.

Lars a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> unfortunately it took a bit longer than expected, but now I'm starting.. ;)
>
> For a start I tried to install phpgw from trunk.
> I checked the whole thing out and wanted to install everything.
>
> Unfortunately I encountered quite a lot of errors (e.g. undefined variables,
> undefined offsets...) in the setup.
>
> Is this a problem just on my machine or can others verify this?
> If others can verify that it doesn't work I'll start with fixing the setup.
>
> Reproduce:
> - checkout phpgw from trunk
> - create a new db and dbuser
> - open http://www.your_server.whatever/phpgroupware/setup
> - follow the steps. Do you see errors?
Nope. So I'm interested in your setup configuration apache version, php
version, *sql version, etc ... So I can try to reproduce them.

Welcome on the project. As maat says, the official devs are in trunk. We
will be merging some of Sigurd tree's fixes as soon as we can test them.

I will be more interactive tommorow on irc.freenode.net #phpgw

Regards,

Caeies.