[phpGroupWare-developers] Setup broken?

From: Lars
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Setup broken?
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:06:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi guys,

unfortunately it took a bit longer than expected, but now I'm starting.. ;)

For a start I tried to install phpgw from trunk.
I checked the whole thing out and wanted to install everything.

Unfortunately I encountered quite a lot of errors (e.g. undefined variables,
undefined offsets...) in the setup.

Is this a problem just on my machine or can others verify this?
If others can verify that it doesn't work I'll start with fixing the setup.

Reproduce:
- checkout phpgw from trunk
- create a new db and dbuser
- open http://www.your_server.whatever/phpgroupware/setup