Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: RE: Re: Setup broken?

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: RE: Re: Setup broken?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:22:36 +0100

Lars wrote:

Thank you VERY much, sigurd. This helps! So I'll try to use xslt, if I ever
have to create a new template. ;)

I have been looking through quite some code now and start to understand it.. ;)
Unfortunately I will not be at home tomorrow until late in the afternoon. When
I'm back I'll start playing around with the setup code, trying to let it look
different and maybe easier. This will for sure help me to learn how things play
together.

That's great !

In order to understand the setup - you probably will have to know about two spesific files:

1) setup/templates/base/config.tpl
2) setup/inc/hook_config.inc

what you see when you click on the "Edit Current Configuration" is produced by config.tpl (which is fed into the template engine in setup/config.php around line 225)

for fun: try to comment out $setup_tpl->pparse('out','T_config_pre_script'); on line 218

Inside config.tpl you will find statements as {hook_encryptalgo} - this is a call to the function encryptalgo in the file hook_config.inc

All (well - most) applications have their own version of the config.tpl - which stores per-app-config-data to the database.

Regards

Sigurd