[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: RE: Re: Setup broken?

From: Lars
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Re: RE: Re: Setup broken?
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:32:05 -0700 (MST)

Thank you VERY much, sigurd. This helps! So I'll try to use xslt, if I ever
have to create a new template. ;)

I have been looking through quite some code now and start to understand it.. ;)
Unfortunately I will not be at home tomorrow until late in the afternoon. When
I'm back I'll start playing around with the setup code, trying to let it look
different and maybe easier. This will for sure help me to learn how things play
together.

Regards,

Lars.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org