Re: [Protux-devel] Mustache 0.1.0

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Mustache 0.1.0
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:43:10 +0100

On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 21:45:56 +0000
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> "Restarting" Mustache project, I commited some improvements, and I Promise I
> will work more for msutache now on

cool, have to try it... will it be possible to syncronise Mustache and Protux
in the future (perhaps using JACK) ?

> Mustache is running over libmustu x0.16.x, so dont follow the release number
> until it is equal to protux

anyway, there is no need that Mustache and Protux use the same release number
as Mustux... Mustux is a library as QT and libasound... it's just that in the
README file there should be a mention about which minimal version of libmustux
is needed...

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc