Re: [Protux-devel] Mustache 0.1.0

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Mustache 0.1.0
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:58:36 +0100

Am Mittwoch 01 Januar 2003 10:45 nachmittags/abends schrieb Luciano Giordana:
> "Restarting" Mustache project, I commited some improvements, and I Promise
> I will work more for msutache now on

Hhhmmm, I don't understand your decision, because there is sooo much work left
for protux mustuxlib like...

- autostuff
- project manager
- filters
- mustux programming tutorial
- the extensive discussed editing enhancements
and so on ....

BTW:
Luciano, the protux-design summary isn't responded further on ... do you still
haven't received this content?

Or do you need mustache for your groselha project, or other own needs?

But I'm still interested to learn more about all this audio, midi and linux
stuff for general ... even if I'm feeling sometimes not capable to handle
this huge amount of informations ;-))

greetings
Reinhard