Re: [Protux-devel] About Super Mustache

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] About Super Mustache
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:39:44 +0000

IMHO, Mustache is the MIDI stuff program.. as protux is the AUDIO related
program

there will be a VIDEO related program, in this sense, tools are separeted on
mustux project

why to split MIDI tools ?  That would be like making 2 protux, one for
multitrack , and one for
single audio editing...

and , althought it might appear that mustache accumulates too many functions,
actually the MIDI sequencer/ the score editor
and the MIDI interactive sequencer, uses the same stuff.. they are only
different usage modes of same tool..

Regards

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist