Re: [Protux-devel] Mustache 0.1.0

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Mustache 0.1.0
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:56:54 +0100

On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 21:45:56 +0000
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> so if you wanna try it (it makes absolutely nothing right now), please dont
> be shy. It is available on CVS only for a while.

i noticed there is no Makefile ;-)

This gave me the idea to use Mustache as a testfield for autostuff...
i just managed to set up autotools for a real basic QT application, without
this admin/ directory...
So i'd like to try to autotoolize Mustache now... and when this works we'll be
able to improve the whole autostuff of Protux and Mustux during the 0.17.x serie

what do you think ?

Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc