Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] New implementations in ProjectManager
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:54:25 +0100

Am Samstag 04 Januar 2003 11:55 nachmittags/abends schrieb Martin Herren:
> Hej,
>
> it is now possible to create, load and delete projects using the
> ProjectManager (of course the save button still works as before). For these
> operations you can either select a project in the list or type it's name in
> the field on the right of the SAVE_AS button (when you clic on a project in
> the list, it puts automatically its name in this field).

Fine.

> So update your CVS trees and happy testing...
> And don't forget to report bugs and problems, 'cause 0.16.0 is close and
> the more are fixed before, the better ;-)

Okay, here comes two problems I have....

1: when trying to delete a project (one file was imported) this errors happen:

        LEAVING Project (DESTRUCTOR)

*** Error in int ProjectManager::remove_recursively(QString)
failed to remove
/home/booker/protuxprojects/test2/song_2/audiosources/st_441_minus9dBfs_plus6dBu.WAV:

you don't have write access to it

*** Error in int ProjectManager::remove_recursively(QString)
failed to remove directory
/home/booker/protuxprojects/test2/song_2/audiosources

*** Error in int ProjectManager::remove_recursively(QString)
failed to remove directory /home/booker/protuxprojects/test2/song_2

*** Error in int ProjectManager::remove_recursively(QString)
failed to remove directory /home/booker/protuxprojects/test2

2: I can delete the 'Untitled' project, but it's  risen from the dead after
restarting protux ;-)

greetings
Reinhard